Friday, May 1, 2009

KaBOOM!

KaBOOM is an online resource that aims to help locate playspaces in your area. Right now, they're teaming up with MomCentral with the goal of adding 100,000 playspaces in 100 days. I was really pleased when I got the email from MomCentral that they'd teamed up because I remember when I had lived here for about six months, I happened upon the site and found that the listings in my area were pretty limited.

This is just another example of it taking a village...if we all do our part and enter the playspaces we use, other moms and their kids will benefit from our 'expertise' and get outside with their kids as well! After a looooooooooong winter moms and kids are itching to get outdoors and shake their sillies out.

We hope you can help by adding the playspaces you love!

No comments: